It’s finally raining here in Texas and that means the Texas Landscape Safari will be taking place as planned on October 19th – 21st, 2009. This not your usual photography workshop. It’s more like a bunch of friends getting together to share their love of landscape photography and help each other grow as serious amateur photographers. It’s a chance to visit and photograph some of the most beautiful spots in the Texas Hill Country and to learn some basic techniques to enhance your landscape photography behind the camera and in the digital darkroom. The price of this workshop is $250 per person (price includes instruction only). I charge just enough to cover my expenses and if you’re not completely exhausted (but satisfied) at the end of the workshop, I’ll gladly refund your money!
For more information or to register, please contact me via email using the “Contact Me” page located on this blog.
We will be shooting at the following state parks and key locations during the four day / three night workshop.
- Colorado Bend State Park – Bend, Texas
- Inks Lake State Park – Burnet, Texas
- Longhorn Cavern State Park – Burnet, Texas
- Enchanted Rock State Natural Area – Fredericksburg, Texas
- Pedernales Falls State Park – Johnson City, Texas
- McKinney Falls State Park – Austin, Texas
We will be staying overnight at the following locations to be as close to the action as possible.
- Holiday Inn Express – Lampasas, Tx on Sunday October 18, 2009
- Best Western Marble Falls Inn – Marble Falls, Tx on Monday October 19, 2009
- Best Western Johnson City Inn – Johnson City, Tx on Tuesday October 20, 2009